Dr MEENA PAUL
Chief Visa Medical
MBBS, PGDD, MBA
22 years of experience
Al Khoud (Oman)
About Dr MEENA PAUL
Dr Meena Paul is an all-rounder in the practice of General Medicine. She has ample experience in attending to regular OP patients as well as emergency cases requiring medical, cardiac or surgical interventions. She also has rich experience in assisting surgery cases and handles minor surgeries too. Her stints in various hospitals have given her great experience in the field of Cardiology as well as Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is also proficient in handling ICUs, MCUs, and CCUs. Dr. Paul keeps herself updated by attending various courses and conferences.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Having rich experience of 14+ years in surgery.
- Expertise in surgery of trauma patients.
Level of Experience
- Worked with Health Workers and Voluntary Organizations.
- Attended National Programme for Control of Blindness, National AIDS Control Programme, School Health Programme
- Attended the Universal Immunization Programme, National Family Planning Welfare
- House Job in Plastic Surgery - Government Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India – Feb 2001 – March 2001
- Duty Doctor - Anadiyil Hospital, Trivandrum, Kerala, India- 2001- 2002
- Duty Doctor - with SP Fort Hospital, Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 2002 to 2004 & 2005 - 2007
- General Practitioner - Badar Al Sama hospital, Al Khoud, Oman – Sept 2008 till date
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBA - Hospital Management - Jaipur National University
- MBBS - Govt. Medical College, Nagpur.
- BLS and ACLS - Oman Heart Association
- Certified Course in Ultrasound, Dr. Gopinath USC, Trivandrum.
- House Job in Plastic Surgery Govt. Medical College, Nagpur
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.