About DR Mina Kadkhodazadeh
Dr Mina Kadkhodazadeh has outstanding experience in being a part of and being the head of the team running the Emergency Medicine section. She has had extensive training in resuscitations, making quick and precise diagnosis and management of emergency scenarios. She is highly skilled in life saving procedures required for acute emergency situations such as Thoracostomy, Cardio Pulmonary resuscitation, emergency Ultrasound, interpretation of ECGs and diagnostic radiology, Procedural Sedation, etc. Her medical and surgical training come to good use while dealing with emergency situations in both adult and paediatric patients, making her a very reliable physician.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Critical Care medicine
- Trauma care
- Suturing, incision and drainage
- Acute emergency management, resuscitation and diagnostic skills
Level of Experience
- Sina Educational Hospital, Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences - 2014 to 2018
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- Iranian Medical Emergency Medicine Speciality Certification - Ahva Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Iran - 2014
- General Physician - Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, Iran - 2009
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.