About Dr HADEER SALAH AL-DEEN
Dr.Hadeer Salah hasmore than one and a half decade of professional experience in general medicine OPD clinic care and follow up and primary health care. She has over one decade of dedicated work experience as a GP and Resident in different branches of internal medicine, surgery,pediatrics, clinics and maternity care and ER management. She hasstudied and training as post graduate student in Arab Board of medical specialties for family medicine for 4 years in Iraq and becomesa specialist in family medicine. She had a published research at Middle East journal of Family medicine about prevalence of H Pylori in adult patients with dyspepsia.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Primary Health Care
- General Practice and Family Medicine
Level of Experience
- Iraqi Medical Association
- CABMS / FM
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBChB: University of Baghdad, Iraq - 2004
- CABMS / FM: Committee of Arab Board of Medical Specializations in Family Medicine - 2015
- MBCHB, College of Medicine Baghdad, Iraq (2004)
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.