About DR Hamdi Saleh Al Mutori
Dr. Hamdi Saleh Al Mutori has more than 20 years of experience in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He graduated from Medical School in Iraq and got his Internship training there. Afterwards, he joined the Fellowship program in Internal medicine for 4 years. After Fellowship, he joined the teaching faculty in Medical College in Basra, Iraq where he was engaged in teaching of undergraduate students as well as his duties in the teaching hospital as senior specialist. He also supervised postgraduate students enrolled in Arab Board of Medical Specializations. In 2006, he became one of the team members in Badr Al Samaa, Sohar and started the endoscopy services there which were considered as the first private gastrointestinal services provided in whole North Batinah Governorate. In 2017, he joined a fellowship job in gastroenterology, Cambridge University Hospital Foundation Trust, UK with enormous experience gained. He is currently an Assistant Professor, National University and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and a Consultant Gastroenterologist giving his service to patients in MoH Hospital, Sohar. He has extensive experience in gastroenterology and hepatolgical diseases and in diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower endoscopies.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Management of various gastrointestinal diseases (Peptic ulcer disease, GERD, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac disease)
- Management of chronic hepatitis (B, C) and liver cirrhosis with its complication like ascites and esophageal varices
- Diagnostic upper and lower endoscopies
- Therapeutic endoscopies (Polypectomy, EMR, Varices ligation)
Level of Experience
- Dr. Al Mutori is working an Assistant Professor, National University and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and a Consultant Gastroenterologist giving his service to patients in MoH Hospital, Sohar. He has earlier worked in Al Fayha Teaching Hospital, Iraq, College of Medicine, Iraq, Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation Trust, Addenbrook’s Hospital, UK.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBChB, University of Barsa, Iraq (1999)
- Fellow of Iraqi Board of Medical Specializations (2006)
- MRCP (UK), Member of Royal College of Physicians UK (2014)
- FRCP (EDIN) Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh (2019)
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.
Sohar - Oman
Sohar - Oman
Sohar - Oman